Sunday, May 9, 2010

Bath Time Fun!

Ethan absolutely loves bath time! 
 In fact John and I just bought him a swim suit today because we are so anxious to get him into the water this summer.  The doctor recommended a sunscreen that is safe for infants age 2 months +!  We are in luck!!! 

Baby Boy with Daddy before Bath Time

I just love a naked baby!

Bath Time = Happy Baby Boy

Superman!!

There is absolutely nothing that Ethan loves more than bath time and being outside. That is why we are so excited for Summer time-Water and Warm Weather! He loves trees, flowers, the big blue sky, and watching the wind blow the grass from our back porch. He can be screaming while we are inside and we take a step outdoors and it stops.  It is so funny and a great way to get a fussy boy back to our happy little man! 

1 comment:

  1. Precious! Ethan has changed so and is getting even sweeter every day! I can't wait to see all of you again soon!
    Love,
    Gran!

    ReplyDelete