At just 10 Weeks Ethan was becoming a well traveled infant!
John had several very busy business trips back to Manhattan in April so Ethan and I joined along.
One morning in our Hotel room Ethan first discovered the T.V. John put on Curious George and Ethan was mesmerized! It was too funny. Bring on Saturday morning Cartoons :-)
Ethan loves his Mommy!! Of course I love this shirt :-)
We also went to Lawrence to spend time at Gran and Papa's!
Aunt Jenny loves her little man...
And Ethan Loves Aunt Jenny!
Ethan in his Camo outfit. What a tough boy!
After 10 weeks with little Ethan, John and I decided we needed our first post baby date. John and I were in luck because Aunt Jenny and Gran were up for the task of babysitting so we left Ethan for the first time to go to KC for a trip to the Plaza.
It was absolutely beautiful so we made a day of it by sipping Champagne by the KC fountain and eating a late lunch at McCormick and Schmicks.
My favorite part of the dinner...DESSERT & Wine!
Apple Pie and Mini Chocolate Bag
YUMMM!
The day was WONDERFUL but we were both anxious to get back to Ethan after several hours of pure bliss!
Ethan is getting so big! He is absolutely adorable! It is so nice that you and John were able to go out on a date! It sounds like it was wonderful! Good for you :)
ReplyDelete