Saturday, June 5, 2010

3 Month Post Long Overdue

Sorry OFamily Blog Followers! 

All I can say for myself is that I have started working and making time for anything other than kissing my "little man" when I am home is hard to do.  The transition has been difficult but I do think we are starting to get the hang of working Mommy mode.  John and my co-workers have been fantastic and have really made this transition as good as it could possibly be!

Ethan is absolutely SO MUCH FUN!  I have to say that each day with the little guy gets better and better!

 Ethan's 3 Month Happenings:
  • Started grabbing toys, hair, and Bailey & Mateo
  • Interacts with other babies by cooing and locking eyes with them
  • 1st Eye Infection treated with a trip to Dr Bumpus and prescription eye drops :-(
  • Squeals so high and loud that he startles himself
  • Rolled over from his belly to his back (May 24th)
  • Teething and drooling on everything
  • Fussing in crib and then stopping and grinning his huge toothless grin as soon as he sees Momma and Papa
  • Sleeps through the night occasionally but typically gets up once or twice
Momma's favorite 3 Month Pictures!

Grabbing his toy under his Aquarium

Lovin on Aunt Jenny at Kyle's Graduation Party

Exercising in his Exersaucer from Grammy & Papa

I just love my boys!

Such a cute outfit from our friends the Selbys. 
The polo has little whales on it and the socks are made to look like shoes!

Big Baby Blues!

Playing with his cousin Miss Macy
 
Cousin Brynn can't believe how much he has grown!



No comments:

Post a Comment