Ethan received a K-State sweat suit (he almost fits into it...probably in time for March Madness), a K-State Onesie (6-9 months-Perfect for the early football games next fall),stocking hat, KSU Bib, Football, Basketball, Bottle, Sippy Cup, K-State stuffed letters, Willy the Wildcat, and K-State socks. We had a few KSU clothes in his closet(it's hard to find anything but OU & OSU in these parts of the country) but now he has absolutely everything he needs to cheer on the Cats!!
FYI-Ethan also has KU apparel in his closet and will be wearing it too :-) My friend Lauren made him a blanket with both KSU and KU fabric which will be perfect on KU/KSU game days. Much to his Daddy's distaste I plan on posting pictures of Ethan in his KU gear as soon as he fits into any of it. When John complains I remind him about the pregnancy and carrying Ethan for 9 months and when that doesn't work I bring up the 21 hours of labor and he doesn't have much of an argument!
On a side note, I cheer for KSU whenever they are not playing KU so I think he looks absolutely adorable in his KSU gear from Uncle Earl! This little guy would look cute in just about anything...except of course anything Mizzou!!
Thank you E O'Hara family!!! Ethan loves every bit of it!
Enjoy the photos
Congratulations from the Millers! Your Mom sent us this link, so now we can keep up with Ethan's milestones too. He is absolutely adorable!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cutie! He looks so perfect in purple!
ReplyDelete