Friday, February 26, 2010

Aunt Jenny Visits Again!



This week Ethan and I were blessed  to have my lil sis "Aunt Jenny" come back down to Bartlesville for a visit. Ethan and I had so much fun!! While she was here Ethan experienced his first trip to the Washington Park Mall, first trip to Baby Gap, first trip to a Mexican Restaurant (Senior Salsa), first time using a pacifier, and first trip to Braum's for a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Mix! It is much easier to get out with him when I have someone else to help with the car carrier and stroller. I think I am finally getting the hang of it though!

Wednesday was also Ethan's best night of sleep yet! He went 4 hours from beginning of one feeding to the beginning of the next. I think I got almost 3 hours of consecutive sleep...I felt like a new woman! He hasn't done it again since but I'm hopeful we will start stretching out his night feedings. This week we also started the Feed, Wake, Sleep cycle that is advised in the book Babywise. This has worked for many of my friends as well as my sister-in-law Alli so I am hopeful it will work for us :-)

Anyway, Ethan had a big week and it was so nice to have Jenny down for a set of extra hands as well as some good old fashioned sister time :-) Jenny and I have been the best of friends...well...since she was born!!

We love you Aunt Jenny! Come back and visit us again soon!!!

Ethan loves his Boppy pillow from my friends and unofficial "Aunties" Erin and Jane! 
Ethan after his bath-He is just the most precious gift from God!  I am so blessed!
This coat was a gift from my family friend Selina who brought it back from England after
 her winter holiday at home. It is a little bit too big but I couldn't resist it any longer. 
There is a bunny on it so it will be perfect for Easter and Ethan looks so adorable in it...don't you think??
In the car Jenny and I had to put the shades on him.  He is such a heartbreaker!

This is a picture from the first time with a pacifier. 
He spit it out a lot at first and he still isn't completely sure if he likes it or not. 
I think when I try the KU pacifier he will really like it more!
This is Ethan's tummy time on his new Aquarium toy from Grandma & Grandpa O'Hara.  He is starting to reach out towards some of the toys...I'm not sure if it is on accident or if he really sees them...either way it is entertaining to watch!  He especially likes the mirror on the toy-I would too if I was as cute as he is!
I just can't get enough kisses from my little man!
Neither can Aunt Jenny! 
Love this guy!

1 comment:

  1. I just wanted to let you know I had a new blog address.

    http://alwayslindsey.blogspot.com/

    Hope you're doing well with Mr. Cutie Pie. :)

    ReplyDelete