Grandma Gwaltney traveled back down to Bartlesville Thursday to help me out just a little bit more. Since we didn't come home from the hospital until Thursday afternoon last week I felt a little helter skelter Monday when I was by myself all of the sudden. Ethan and I managed just fine but it was so nice to have Mom here to get things done Thursday and Friday. We did our first Walmart trip with Ethan Friday morning and she helped me catch up on laundry and sleep! Unfortunately her trip was cut short since the Kansas City area is expecting 6+ inches of snow and ice tonight and tomorrow. Thanks for coming again Mom!
Ethan loves to stare at Grandma!
Is it just me or is he just TOO CUTE??!!
Thursday it was beautiful outside so Grandma and I decided to take Ethan for his first walk. He really seemed to enjoy it and I know I did! It is so wonderful to get out of the house and into the sunshine!
Ethan's umbilical cord fell off on Thursday so we decided it was time for his first real bath today (Feb 20th). We had been doing sponge baths which are much harder in my opinion!! At first he screamed but after a few minutes he really didn't seem to mind it much. YUMMM...I just love the smell of a freshly bathed baby!
Of course no post of mine would be complete without a picture or two of Ethan with his Daddy! I'm such a lucky girl!
Here Comes Trouble--That is for sure!! This is the 3rd outfit that Ethan has been in today (not counting his PJ's) and it is only 3:30pm. Blowouts...This boy has blowouts mastered! He might be trouble but I love him anyway!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment