Sunday, September 12, 2010

At 7 Months I like to....

.....Eat in the high chair that Mommy used when she was little!
The last week I have started picking up my food and taking Cheerios's or my Gerber Graduates to my mouth. I am such a big boy!
......Try soft serve yogurt!
.....Cook jam with Gran and Great Grandma Krehbiel

.....Brush my two teeth with my very own big boy toothbrush!
.......Read to Momma
I like to be in charge.  I am happier when I am reading than when Momma tries to read to me. 
I do it so much better.  (Note the book is upside down!HA)
.....Go to tailgates with my Daddy!
.....Use my big boy voice and yell when I am happy!
OHHHHH.....YEAHHHH
I make a fist and raise my arms up in the air!
.......Sit on Papa's lap and talk about fishin and football!
.....Spend time with Great Grandma Krehbiel!
Sit on Daddy's lap!  I am truly a Daddy's boy :-)


     

No comments:

Post a Comment