Monday, June 21, 2010

Quick Trip to L-Town


Last weekend we made the trek up to Kansas for my friend Debbie's wedding.  We drove up early Saturday so that we could watch the World Cup with Stephanie and James as well as Lauren and Nick.  They boys watched soccer and the girls mainly watched Ethan.  He was more entertaining anyway since it ended in a tie!

Stephanie, Jenny, Me, Ethan, Lauren, & Mateo

Ethan and Papa watching breaking news about the Big 12 meltdown
Daddy with Ethan before the wedding!

Adorable!

Family Picture

The wedding was beautiful and in the same church that John and I were married in.  This was our first post-baby wedding and it was a new experience to be the people in the back with the screaming child...weird!!  Actually Ethan did pretty well but we knew we didn't want to chance it so we stayed in the lobby and viewed the wedding from behind the doors with the other parents of little tykes :-)  Even from the back the wedding was perfect and Debbie looked absolutely gorgeous!! 

Steph and I about to break out our dance moves!

Ohhh No....Here we go! 
You can't beat the comfort of old friends and outdated dance moves!

A Picture with the beautiful bride!!!

John dancing with Cheryl the Mother of the Bride. 

I just loved her hair!  I had to snap a picture :-)

The next morning Gran, Ethan, and I had some quality time before we headed south to Oklahoma again.

Looking out the window-this boy loves the outdoors!
Playing with Legos
He gets the most hilarious face when he is concentrating!
It was a whirlwind trip but it was so good to see some of my friends again!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi friend! I love the new blog design. So cute. Baby Ethan is so freaking adorable. I want to meet him so bad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lindsey! I got the idea from you actually. I decided I didn't want our last name posted everywhere. You must meet him soon...he is so fun!

    ReplyDelete