Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Happy Fathers Day









To celebrate Father's Day we took John's parents to the Philbrook Art Museum for a wonderful Sunday brunch.  Unfortunately, I was sick with Strep Throat (I didn't know it at the time) but we still managed to have a wonderful celebration of two generations of awesome Daddy's!


Ethan surprised John with a certificate for weekly lawn mowing this summer starting with the first one on Father's Day.  John has always said he couldn't wait to have kiddos so he wouldn't have to mow anymore.  I told him Ethan is too young but we managed to hire our neighbor to do it anyway!  Wish granted :-)

Ethan also worked all week at day care to make John a "Cuzie" for his Dad's Cream Soda!  His day care teachers are so thoughtful!  What a fun surprise :-)

The Philbrook Art Museum
Absolutely beautiful!!

Daddy & Papa celebrating their day!
So cute...they even stand the same way!
The brunch was absolutely wonderful!  Ethan was perfect and the food was awesome!
My favorite part was the Peaches & Cream (yes-that actually exists!) and the bread pudding.  I never like bread pudding but the chef explained how he made it so I reluctantly took some so he wouldn't feel bad...it ended up being my favorite part of the buffet!  Yummy...I will definitely go back when I am 100% so that I can fully enjoy this sensational spread!

Papa steals a Kiss!
What a cutie!!
Happy 1st Father's Day Honey!  You are the best daddy ever!

1 comment: