Saturday, March 27, 2010

Favorite Things

This week I found my thumb and it is one of my favorite things!
Uncle Earl and Grandpa O won't be very happy with me if I keep this up though...
I might have to sneak it under a blanket and away from my family full of Dentists!  Mommy keeps giving me a pacifier instead but the thumb is so much better!
I have started to really like my car seat because that typically means that Mommy is taking me on a walk.(My car seat fits into my stroller)  This week I have started smiling when Mommy puts me in it!  Here I am in my Tough Guy outfit before going on a walk with Megan and Kate!
I love my new swing from Daddy's work group.  It swings side to side and front to back. I prefer to swing front to back but my favorite part is that it plays music and has a mobile. 
 I smile at it and eventually fall asleep.  Mommy & Daddy love that part :-)
I love spending quality time with Daddy when Mommy isn't around!  This morning was the first time Daddy and I were by ourselves for more than an hour or so..We spent our time reading bible stories, watching Sports Center, and sleeping on Daddy's chest!  Mommy ran a 10k so she was gone most of the  morning. When Mommy got home I was still in my PJ's and so was Daddy! 
 Mommy said she sure missed me while she was gone!
I love to lay around with Bailey and Mateo!  Me and "the Boys" like to be lazy and take naps while Mommy tries to pick up the house!
As you know I love to watch the Cats and get dressed up in my Wildcat gear!
Come On Cats beat Butler today and make it to the Final 4!
Even Mommy has her Wildcat shirt on for this game!
There are just so many things that I love to do these days!  Check back soon for more of my favorites!!
Love,
Ethan

2 comments:

  1. Malinda! I can't believe you ran a 10K right after giving birth! Ok, it's not right after but pretty soon!! I'm going to be running my first 10K in April and I didn't just have a child. You are freaking amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I may have the cutest grandson in the whole world!!
    You guys are awesome!
    Love,
    Gran Gwaltney

    ReplyDelete