Tuesday, March 23, 2010

6 Weeks Young and Lovin Every Minute of It!

Yesterday I turned 6 weeks old!  I am growing so much each day and Mommy tells me about every 2 seconds how cute I am and how much she loves me!  Daddy tells me that "we're Buds" and I agree.  Mateo and Bailey love to sit by me and occasionally give me kisses on my feet.  All and all life is good!  Now for the good part...6 week pictures!!

Love,
Ethan


I love to hang out with Mommy's Friends
Lauren and I bonded when she came to visit me over her spring break. 
We had so much fun going on walks, shopping at the mall, and cooking!!

I have started smiling a lot!
I also really enjoy going to Mommy's work to visit her co-workers!
This is Kara and I at Mommy's desk in the Fitness Center.  All the exercisers just love me!
People tell me that I am really strong.  I guess I am because I hold my
 head up all the time and people OHHH and AWE about it.
They also tell me that I have a perfect head.  I like that compliment because as you know my head took a beating during Mommy's Labor and Delivery.  I only have peach fuzz on top but mommy said she likes it that way.  She loves to kiss my bald head!

I have decided that I love my diaper changing table.  I will cry and cry and when Mommy takes me to the diaper table I instantly calm down.  I love a fresh diaper...and Mommy always takes time to tickle, sing, and talk to me on the table.  This week I have started reacting to Mommy with smiles, cooing, and bright eyes.  Here are a few pictures from yesterday after I have a fresh diaper!!!


I know that my Jayhawks lost last weekend but I still love them.  I decided I wanted to show my pride this week by wearing my KU polo from Wallis on my blanket from Auntie Lauren.  Watch out Ladies!

6 Weeks has flown by...Check back soon for more updates!

2 comments:

  1. Love all the new pics! What a cutie! Love his precious little smile!!! And he's just so stinkin handsome! I need to come by and visit you guys again and if you ever want to walk in the evenings or on the weekends when it gets a little warmer you just let me know :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Malinda. My name is Kristen Griffin Seager and I grew up with John :) I have no idea how, but stumbled upon your blog and wanted to tell you both congratulations on your beautiful baby! Obviously John is my point of reference, but I think Ethan looks a lot like him! Please give him my best and Congrats again on becoming a mommy and daddy! Parenthood is A-MAZING :)

    ReplyDelete