Shannon and Ethan- Love at first site!
I was showing her a picture of him from the night before all
stretched out on the medical table...22 1/2 inches. He is SO LONG!!!
Here is the picture...
Now the only question is will he play Basketball for KU or KSU??
Andrea and her beautiful Miss Alayna!
Ethan and Alayna's first picture together!
4 weeks apart-They are sure to be great friends :-)
We are thinking that Ethan will pass up Miss Alayna in size pretty soon!
Ethan was able to meet my wonderful co-workers and friends: Ashley, Kara, & Ryan
Megan and Misty-They each have baby boys and I am sure Ethan
will want to play with the "big boys" as soon as he can!
Janet and Nate
I think Nate looks pretty natural holding a baby!! Better watch out these babies are contagious!!
We can't wait to introduce Ethan to the rest of the Buchanan family soon!!
Thank you all for visiting our little man!!
No comments:
Post a Comment