John and I have been blessed with a beautiful baby boy!!!
Ethan Mathew O'Hara
February 8, 2010
7:53 PM
7 lbs 12 oz
22 1/2 inches long
In the next few days I will post the complete labor and delivery story and information about the last few days but we have definitley had a journey getting Ethan into this world! We are looking forward to being released from the hospital (hopefully tomorrow) and introducing Ethan to Bailey, Mateo, and his new home! We have been thrilled to have Grandma and Grandpa O'Hara, Grandma Gwaltney and Jenny with us the last few days (We miss you Papa Gwaltney but thanks for being here for his birth!!). Ethan is doing really well now and we continue to be in complete awe of him...taking pictures about every 30 seconds :-) Here are a few of our favorites to share!In recovery room...
The first time I got to hold my precious little package from God!!
Finally Ethan in our room Tuesday morning and able to stay!
I love my Aunt Jenny!
Ethan thanking Jesus for his improving health and well-being!!
Little Buggaboo!
Ethan and Daddy Sleeping
Grandma O'Hara & Grandma Gwaltney holding Ethan for the first time!
More to come soon! Thank you for all of your thoughts and prayers!!!
Love,
New Mommy Mindy and Proud Papa John
I love him already and am SO SO SO proud of you guys! I have been stalking your blog with hopes of catching an update - thank you SO much for posting pics! I am sure you are exhausted, and those of us who are thinking about you guys are blessed to have a few minutes of your time! Can't wait to talk to you! LOVE YOU. L: )
ReplyDeleteCongratulations again!!! I love all the pics! He's so incredibly cute and I am so happy for you guys! I am going to have to come by once you all are home so I can hold him again!!!!! He's just the most precious little guy!!! Love ya!
ReplyDeleteSo totally didn't know you had him!! Congrat's! You said in the post you were thankful for impoving health.. what's going on?
ReplyDelete