This weekend John and I were thrilled to have one of my best friend's Stephanie and her boyfriend James down to Bartlesville to visit. Stephanie and I go WAY back and it was so much fun to show her Bartlesville, introduce her to some of our Bartlesville friends, and to meet her boyfriend. Tomorrow is Stephanie's 27th birthday and as were talking about how old we were getting we had a great time remembering many old stories. We realized that we have been the best of friends for OVER 12 years-WOW! We have so many memories...most of which we were fortunate enough not to have digital pictures of! I just realized that we did not get a single picture the entire time she was visiting but I couldn't post this message without a single picture so here just a few pics from the Good Ole Days! I only wish that I had some of our pictures from high school on my computer!
YUCK! This was at the KU/MU Border Showdown last year. We were so cold and wet!
This was a golf pub crawl in college...so fun!
Out in L-Town!
Love you Stephanie! Thank you so much for coming to visit us! Happy Birthday :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment