This past Friday I hit the 6 month mark (24 weeks)! John and I cannot believe that this pregnancy is flying by so fast! Everything is still going extrememly well and I am feeling great. I had my 24 week appointment and we heard the heart beat again. The doctor said everything is going great! Here are some pictures from this weekend.
JR O is supposedly a little over 12 inches long and weighs slightly over a pound. I am definitley feeling pregnant now and have a little trouble getting/staying comfortable. He is continuing to kick a lot harder each day. I love it though...it is like he is saying "Hey! Don't forget I'm still in here!!" He really started to kick during the KSU slaughtering of Texas A&M last night...but he wasn't very happy when KU dropped the ball in the end zone to lose to Colorado :-(
The nursery deco is officially underway...We have picked out our nursery furniture and bedding. The pictures below show John, Bailey, and Mateo putting together JR O's changing table. I love the furniture and I'm looking forward to getting everything else finalized. Next weekend my mom is coming to help us paint. More pictures of the bedding and nursery to come!
My Hubby is so handy :-)
Bailey & Mateo were really trying to help!
Crib and Changing Table
Dresser
This is the bookshelf that used to be in our home office. Thanks again Mom and Dad for helping us paint it white for JR!







You look so stinkin cute and I am so excited for you guys!! It is so much fun working on the nursery and getting everything prepared. You think time is flying by now, wait until he is here!! Perri will be one next month and I can hardly believe it! It has been the fastest year of my life, and so much fun!! Again, so happy for you guys!!
ReplyDeleteMalinda, you are so beautiful! I am thrilled for you and John! I miss you and wish I could give you a big hug :) Keep the pictures and updates coming! I love to see them. Take care!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat cute furniture! That's awesome you all already have it put together and in place... we were a little behind on that stuff at that point :-) And of course you look fabulous! You've got to be THE cutest pregnant girl! I am going to have to hire you to help me look that good when I have the second kiddo :-)
ReplyDeleteCan't wait for baby O to get here!!!
Oh my gosh, I LOVE your baby furniture! I can't wait to see the finished product. I just know it will be incredible. You are so talented and creative. AND I can't wait to meet Jr O. We would love for you guys to come visit us here in H-town. You are always welcome to stay with us. We miss you so much!
ReplyDelete