Sunday, January 29, 2012

Thanksgiving 2011

This year we celebrated Thanksgiving dinner at our house with John's parents and Carrie and her family!  We missed Amy and Adam in Ohio who were grounded due to Amy being 8 months pregnant, and Earl, Alli, Brynn, and Macy who were in Florida visiting Nana (Barbe's Mom).
I didn't do a very good job of capturing the day in photos since I was too busy cooking, but we did snap two photos of our dining room table! A few moments later it was covered with a beautiful spread of food :-) 
 Caroline and Ethan in the Little Red Wagon

 After our wonderful thanksgiving dinner in Oklahoma, we traveled North to spend Friday with the entire Gwaltney Clan.  This was a bittersweet holiday due to my sweet Uncle Rick's unexpected passing just days prior.  It was so nice to get everyone together for a few tears, hugs, fun, and family.
We miss you so much Uncle Rick!
Brrrr!  It was cold in Kansas!! 

Unfortunately, most all of the pictures that I took of the day are on my moms camera.  I'll get them from her and post them soon!










1 comment: