Saturday, March 19, 2011

I love it when we're cruising together!

Holland America
Feb 11, 2010
Maasdam
John and Ethan ready for the pool!
Ethan's favorite part of the trip....the dining room!
His first experience with Strawberries...
Bad news for the strawberries and any white clothes he owns...
He LOVED them!!
First formal evening!  A suit and Fruit Loops...perfection!

Our little executive!
A big cheese face :-)
St Barts



Dominica






Ethan discovered this face on the cruise...he does it when we tell him no...it is pretty funny!

Leaving Dominica



Antigua

Tasting the sand...













My little adventure..by Ethan
What to do on this big ship??
This looks interesting...

Daddy's straw...very bendy...
This could be fun :-)
Think of the possibilities!
It is just so fun!!
I love my new straw...and I'm going to tell everyone about it...
I LOVE THIS STRAW!!
What's next??
My straw makes me brave...
I think I'll tackle the stair...
Mission accomplished!

Leaving St Thomas





Getting my Dancin shoes on!


The Holland America Private Island








A wonderful trip!  I can't wait to go again :-)

1 comment:

  1. Malinda, I'm so jealous! Looks like you had an amazing trip! You look so great too!

    ReplyDelete