Ethan at 8 Months
Eight New Happenings at 8 Months:
- First Ear infection :-(
- Perfected his bear crawl! For those of you who have not seen it it is hilarious! He leaves his left leg in "Indian style" so that he can plop back into sitting position in a flash. His right leg must get pretty tired doing all of the work.
- First time I came into his room and saw my little man standing in his crib
- Teeth marks all over his crib-Crib protector required!
- Top teeth have come in-small gap between them. He takes after the Gwaltney side there!
- Started saying Momma-John tries and tries to get him to say Dadda but so far his only answer is Momma-Just sayin!
- Gets up once at night but routinely sleeps for 11-12 hours with one feeding in between :-)
- First Halloween!
A Few 8 Month Photos
I have to meet this little man!! When are you all free?
ReplyDeleteI love your blog Malinda! Ethan is so cute! I can't believe its been 8 months! It goes by so fast!
ReplyDeleteI hope you are well!