Ethan spent Friday catching up on quality time at Gran & Papa's!
Really starting to sit on his own!
He loves those wood blocks!
Because of the wedding several hometown friends were also back in Lawrence.
Our first stop when leaving Gran's house...to see Betsy!!!
My little Monkey!
Betsy, Me, and Jenny
Betsy and I have been friends since Kindergarten and she knew that I was pregnant with Ethan almost before John and I did! John and I found out that we were pregnant on a Thursday and then went home for Lauren's wedding last summer on a Saturday. Call it instinct or just really knowing your friends (I am going to stick to the fact that I wasn't showing at 2+ days prego) but literally one of the first questions Betsy asked me was "Are you pregnant?" and after fumbling around most of the night trying to pretend like I wasn't (we weren't telling people yet) I had to fill her in. So fun! I guess that is what happens when you are friends for 20+ years!!!
Did you boys plan this???
Beautiful Gran with her FAVORITE grandson!
Group Shot! Thanks Kurt
We missed you Jenny :-(
After Dinner the first stop....Sandbar, a Lawrence favorite! We met up with Jane, Jerrod, Jesse, Morgan, Brady, Betsy, Nick, Dylan and Katie. It was so much fun to see everyone again!
Jane, Jesse, Morgan, Jerrod, Me
Betsy & Brady
Me, Betsy, and Katherine
The beautiful bride just about to turn in before her big day!
Saturday Aunt Jenny came into town to see Little Man
All Dressed Up before the Wedding!
Chi Omega!
Ashley, Me, Jana, Annie, and Lindsey
The reception was held at the beautiful Oread hotel overlooking Campus
Mike, Jana, John, & Ashley
The beautiful bride and handsome groom! Congrats Katherine and Jamie!
Sunday we woke up early to head to Olathe for lunch with Grammy, Papa, and Carrie. Emily was having an ice skating competition that afternoon so we were excited to get to see her skate!
Beautiful Emily Skating!
Lil Sis is so proud of Emily!
BRRRR! That ice rink is cold!
1st place medal! Great job Emily :-)
For a long weekend it sure went quickly! When we came home John and Ethan had a little Daddy snuggle time while watching T.V. Gotta love those Little Man Snuggles!

No comments:
Post a Comment