Saturday, February 13, 2010

Favorites of Daddy!

Becoming a parent is a wonderful experience beyond words. One of my favorite aspects of it is watching John as a new father. I am telling you what...I did good when I married this one :-) He is amazing and Ethan already absolutely adores him. Ethan turns his head to hear his voice and raises his eyebrows when John talks to him. Fortunately, I have a few of these wonderful moments with daddy in pictures! Not only is John great with him...Ethan just happens to look just like his daddy too! Can you see it? I think I am a pretty lucky girl to live with two cuties like this! John holding Ethan for the first time! John's first diaper change! Nothing beats a kiss from Daddy! Ethan Snuggling Daddy! John with Ethan before heading to his first day back at work Friday morning John and Ethan's first popcorn together! Ethan and I love you Daddy!

1 comment: