Sunday, January 17, 2010

A Suprise Work Shower for Jr!

Wednesday, my dear friend and co-worker, Shannon organized a Suprise Work Shower for John and I.  The best part was eating a massive cake in the lobby of our fitness center while everyone continued to work out over their lunch break!  Many of our participants were grumbling and mumbling the whole time...cake in a fitness center just isn't right....it was too funny!

Part of my job is to organize all of our group exercise classes and the instructors that teach them.  My co-workers and instructors all contributed so much for a few "big ticket" items that we still needed from our registry.  I can happily say that we now have everything that we need for Jr to come!  This little baby is loved by so many wonderful people already-We are truly blessed! 

Here are a few pictures from the event!


Shannon, Me, Kara, and Ryan
The Fitness Center Staff


Adorable and YUMMY Cake!




Me showing Kara that the piece of cake that I wanted...
Only about 1/4 of the entire thing! HaHa


Opening gifts!


Quilt made by two of my instructors!  So precious :-)


The presents just keep coming!


1 comment:

  1. You look great, Malinda! You look so happy!!! I am SO SO excited for you guys! He will be here soon: ) Groundhog Day is a good day - hehe: ) Love you!

    ReplyDelete