Last week was a big week for John and I! As you know, Tuesday we discovered we are having a a baby boy Feb 5
th! Friday we hit the 20 week milestone which means that we are half way done with this pregnancy-Time is flying!! John was also able to feel "Jr O" move Friday morning for the first time and he has continued to feel him several times over the weekend. We have found that we could waste an entire hour just sitting completely silent and still with John's hand on my tummy waiting for the next kick...I guess that is what they call parental bliss?? Anyway, I am really enjoying that John has been able to feel "Jr O" because I think it makes him feel more a part of the pregnancy!
Anyway, we decided to take a few "Half-Way" pictures to help us remember this wonderful week!




Love,
Malinda
You look great, Mind. Love you guys so much!
ReplyDeleteWhere is your baby bump? You look so little! Congrats on Jr O! It's so fun feeling them move. We would do the same thing-just sit there for what seemed like forever waiting for the next kick. It's such a fun time. Enjoy!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the baby boy! I was wondering what you were having!! You look cute!
ReplyDeleteYou are so beautiful! You tiny little thing you... :) I love belly pics. Can't wait to meet Jr. O!! Miss you lots.
ReplyDelete