Friday, July 31, 2009

Suprise! We are Expecting!

John and I are expecting our very own little "Jr O'Hara" Feb 5, 2010! I am 13 weeks today and everything is going well. The nausea and exhaustion has been a battle the last three months; however, now that I am entering my second trimester I am hopeful it will lessen. John is thrilled and has handled his hormonal wife with exceptional grace. We hope to find out if little "Jr" is a boy or a girl the first week in September. As soon as we know we will post it here!

The ultrasound picture above is from 9 weeks and shows "Jr's" head, little bubble arms, and small round body. It was amazing to see the fluttering heart beat and to see "Jr" dance around inside my stomach. It truly is amazing and we feel so blessed!

I'll post again soon!

2 comments:

  1. I am so excited for you both! What a wonderful blessing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Malinda!!! Oh my goodness I had no idea you guys were expecting, that is SO exciting!!! I found your blog through Lindsey Ebright's!! We miss you guys and hope to sometime make it up there and see everyone!!
    Congrats again, you guys will be great parents!!

    ReplyDelete